Where are you spending your money?
Use the Expense Manager feature to track your spending by category for a specific year or month. Go online to your account at globalcashcard.com.
- View yearly transactions comparison
- View monthly transactions comparison
- View monthly transactions by category
Expenses shown are Point of Sale (POS) transactions, which are purchases or expenses at a retailer. Other expenses, such as card-to-card transfers or Bill Pay payments are not included in this report.
- Selecting a Card
- If you have more than one card with us, you can select a card account by clicking on the card number at the top of your cardholder account page.
- Selecting a Year
- Click on the menu bar for each year in the “Yearly Transactions Comparison” box to see Expense Manager values for that year.
- Selecting a Month
- To view category-specific expense information for a month, click on the month tab in the “Monthly Transactions Comparison Chart”.
You may also set a budget with the Expense Manager feature that will notify you when you have reached the budget limit you have set for yourself.
Lisa (Poncsak) Knisely
Vice President of Field Support