March 31, 2020
All Trades will do its best to continue to service our customers by providing workers to their job sites during this difficult period.
However, our first responsibility is to the safety and health of our employees, our responsibility to help prevent the spread of the COVID-19 virus and our responsibility to do our part to protect the general public, our customers and their employees. All of us have a serious responsibility to adhere to the best work site practices and general guidelines put forth by the CDC, Utah State Department of Health, OSHA, the Governor’s office and the White House.
Consequently, All Trades will provide workers to customers who agree with and will do their very best to adhere to following guidelines:
- Provide a sanitation station with either a place to wash hands and face with soap and water with disposable towels and waste container or adequate amount of hand sanitizer and wipes with an alcohol content of at least 65%.
- Our workers must be able to maintain the 6 foot safe distancing rule. If a task requires close proximity of workers, safeguards (such as N95 masks and an opportunity to disinfect after the performance of the task) will be utilized.
- The customer agrees to allow and encourage all job site personnel to engage in proper hygiene protocols, take the time to clean all commonly touched or used surfaces, decline a task that he/she feels puts him/her at risk.
- The customer agrees to insist and enforce that all job site personnel wear work gloves and/or latex gloves at all times.
- Customer agrees to incorporate future safe practices as they become recommended.
These recommendations are sanctioned by the Associated General Contractors and Association of Builders and Contractors as well.
Our safety and risk manager, Matt Stringfellow, will visit all job sites being serviced by All Trades to ensure the safety of our employees.
We appreciate your business and your cooperation.