Do you need some new employees? Are you tired of sending out ads and not getting qualified applicants? All Trades Temporary Staffing Solutions can help to reduce this frustrating burden. We save your company time, money, and stress when it comes to finding qualified candidates for the position.
Why Businesses Need Temp Employees
For businesses a temporary employee can have many benefits, such as; filling in the gaps when your permanent employees are on leave, help finish larger projects, help save money with hiring temporary over permanent for short periods of time. By using temporary employees you can better utilize your time to run your business rather than worry about finding qualified people to the job. We do all the background checking, certification checks, and more to ensure only qualified applicants are sent to your businesses for work.
Why Temp Employees Need Staffing Services
The benefits of being a temporary employee are also great. Whether it is to help make ends meet, to pick up more work to save up for something special. Registering with a temp service with your qualifications will help get you selected for possible job opportunities. We consistently work with some of the best Utah companies that often create permanent positions for our temporary workers. If you struggle to find a great company to work with, call us! All Trades specializes in matching people with the best Utah businesses currently hiring or in need of temp employees. We want to help you find the best fit for your needs and situation.
So what does 2016 look like for Utah’s employment outlook? Here are some of the top temporary jobs projected for 2016.
- Construction Work- Utah has a booming construction industry and we have some great connections to position you with a construction firm.
- Receptionist/ Clerical Work- Do you have basic clerical and receptionist skills? We can help you find in-office positions.
- Customer Service- Retailers often have the edge in this area, but there are several other industries in need of customer service help including manufacturing and technical sectors.
- HVAC- The heating and cooling industry is one of the fasted growing areas in Utah!
- Electricians- Whether it is an electrician needed or residential, business or new construction an electrician is a skilled job that is temporarily needed from time to time.
- Warehouse Jobs- A temporary job in a warehouse could mean basic stalking, labeling, boxing, etc. This is a great area that could be a wider array of possibilities without specific certifications.
- Home Health Nurse- The health care is booming, and they too need help to fill in the gaps during stressful times and between hiring and training new health care professionals.
- Plumbing- Just like the electrical business plumbers are in need.
- Data Entry- Being comfortable and well organized with using computers and numbers this is an area that is in need of temp workers.
- Heavy Machine Workers- Some building jobs need to use heavy equipment for various tasks, and this skill is usually sourced out since it isn’t an everyday occurrence. A great opportunity for a temporary worker.
For more information on temporary job services, to look for jobs or help in how to hire a temp employee call All Trades today, (801) 399-1234. Our areas of service are in these fields, construction, industrial, clerical and manufacturing. Feel free to contact us today, we look forward to helping you in the process.