The cost of finding the right employees can cost companies thousands of dollars each year. On average, an employee making $8 an hour will cost over $3,500 in turnover cost. With the amount of employees needed to fill the jobs at a construction site, these costs add up quickly. It is important to recruit the right people so you can avoid wasting time and money. All Trades Staffing helps to reduce the risk of turnover by carefully matching each employee with the right employer. We perform drug screens and background checks along with pre-employment assessment tests and we use a rigorous interview process to ensure the right person is matched to the correct company. Temporary employees will be able to come with a specialized set of skills, making it easier for them to walk onto a job site and learn quickly.
Using a Temporary Staffing Company for Construction Workers
Up to 42 million people in the U.S. are temporary employees. With such a large pool of employees to choose from, employers are able to limit the stress and headache that occurs when you have an employee quit and you become short-staffed. Our labor pool is filled with a large variety of employees including construction workers and construction managers that are ready to work. If you haven’t used temporary staffing before, here are ten reasons why you need to give it a try:
- No waiting. When you have an employee quit, you can have a new employee sent to the job site the same day! You do not need to wait, post ads, interview several candidates, spend hours training a new employee, and then hope they work out! Our process is simple, we handle all the “mundane” work of recruiting and training employees for specific industries and send them to your construction site ready to work.
- No additional cost to your firm. As previously mentioned, losing an employee can be a financial headache. We provide you with temporary labor where you are given a trial run with the employee. This is a great way to ensure the work is done, but to see if the person is qualified to continue working for your firm. The company will have several weeks or months to decide if the person should be offered an in-house position, or if you would like to have another temporary worker sent to your site.
- Specialized skills. Certain temporary workers have an expertise in their trade, which allows them to be marketable to construction companies needing tradesmen for short-term or full-time work.
- Fresh pool of workers. With the warm weather brings new construction projects that are ready for your company to start. You need the staff to keep up with the large amount of projects coming in. We have access to the freshest pool of skilled workers. Our team continues to work hard to find the best employees and train them effectively to be capable of walking onto a job site and start working.
- Safety and training is taught. One of the training exercises we focus on is using a safety training process that allows each temporary employee to be prepared to handle jobs that can be difficult or could compromise their safety. We use our resources to provide safety training and test employees on industry knowledge to ensure they are ready to handle the hazards that are found on construction sites. Knowing your employees have the training and skills to remain safe on the job will reduce the stress and concern construction managers have when it comes to maintaining a safe working environment.
- Front runner employees. We do not provide you with people that are not qualified to do their job, we have a pool of employees that are ready to start working for your company. Our skilled labor pool are some of the best in their respective fields, who can be considered for permanent positions.
- Flexible staffing plans. We provide flexible staffing plans, which are beneficial for employers as you can hire people as needed. Since the construction season fluctuates throughout the year, it is beneficial to have access to people that can come in and work during the busy season. We can help to change your fixed labor to variable labor costs, which helps to manage cash flow shortages.
- Reduce hiring mistakes. We help to eliminate hiring mistakes by sending you people we know are qualified for the open job position. We have built a workforce of skilled tradesmen, who we successful place within the right industry. Employers will be able to reduce the costly risk that comes with hiring the wrong employee. We ensure each employee we send to your company possesses the skills needed to help your company.
- Improve labor productivity and boost revenue. Hiring a temporary worker allows a company to improve the productivity of the construction site, allowing for a revenue increase. We send you employees that are fully trained and ready to work, which prevents a company from having delayed projects. It only takes a phone call for you to have a valuable new employee sent to your construction site.
- Satisfaction guaranteed. If you do not get along with the worker we send to your site, call use and we will send a new employee to the job. You will not be billed for the individual that does not meet your job requirements. All Trades Staffing is committed to your satisfaction. We are dedicated to providing the best flexible, skilled labor force in Utah.
Find the Best Employees with All Trades Staffing
All Trades Staffing is the leading temporary labor staffing company in Utah. We are dedicated to finding the best employees in the industry and placing the workers with the right company to achieve the best results. We efficiently match employees to the right companies, allowing you to maintain productivity and boost your revenue by meeting deadlines. Contact All Trades Staffing today to learn more about hiring temporary employees for construction season.