- Provide temporary staffing for most any position needed.
- Provide extra help whether it is for a few hours, a day, a week, or longer.
- Provide laborers, skilled workers, tradesmen, office/clerical personnel.
- Provide staff for an entire project or team or a single employee with a specialized skill set.
- Payroll Services – Pay your employees at a lower bill rate and handle all of the paperwork, taxes and insurances.
- Must not exceed 180 days of continued employment.
- Employment subject to the approval of All Trades and includes proper identification, I-9 procedure and E-Verify.
- Provide drug and alcohol screening and/or background checks upon request.
- Able to provide a customized HR program at customer’s request.
- Recruiting, hiring, disciplinary and termination program design and management
- Risk and Safety Management
- Workers compensation and unemployment claims management
- Customized onsite random drug screening programs
- OSHA training and certifications
Features and Benefits
- Interview, screen, E-verify
- Check references
- Skill/knowledge testing
- Four hour trial period
- Short or long term employees – use only as much manpower as needed for as long as needed!
- Find full time, permanent employees
- Volume discounts available
- 1.5% invoice discounts for prompt payment
All Trades interviews, screens, and checks job references of all applicants. Each applicant receives an employee manual with clearly defined expectations and employee responsibilities. Each applicant views a safety and orientation video and must provide job references. If the individual is new to the work force or has been away from the work force for more than three years then personal references must be provided. All Trades also has an extensive battery of written tests covering many job classifications and skill sets. Any applicant desiring work in those areas is required to complete the appropriate tests.
Every All Trades employee is sent to a new assignment with a four hour guarantee. This allows you to try our employees without any risk. If you are not satisfied with any aspect of our employee you may send them back to us and inform our office as to the dissatisfaction. There will be no charge to you for their time up to four hours.
Reducing your work force is painful to you, the employer, as well as, to the employees being laid off. It is demoralizing to the company in general. The hiring process is time consuming, costly and problematic. Break the cycle of hiring and firing! Use All Trades to find the right people, at the right time, for the right period of time. Any All Trades employee may be offered a permanent position with your company after using the employee for a minimum of 320 hours. Notification of your intent to hire is required prior to offering our employee a position.
Volume discounts depend on many factors. Please discuss these issues with the branch manager or your account representative.
If payments on invoices due are paid within ten (10) days of the invoice date then a 1.5% discount will be applied.
For further information or details call our Ogden office at (801)399-1234 or Salt Lake at (801)313-1234.